Tuesday, August 28, 2007

22% remaining

I have just under a quarter of a battery left, and so I thought it would be perfect time to make a blog spot on the internet.

Life rolls on as it always does. I'm still here in the Midwest, and experiencing the highs and lows of healing from past wounds. It's so hard sometimes to truly forgive those you just want to shake until they scream... I've had some burning in my belly to act as of late. I haven't had this feeling since college, and the desire is as strong as ever. I'm in a production of Our Town here in Sept., and for the most part it's going well. I'm looking forward to getting involved with theatre in the city. Who knows I just might make it as an out of work starving artist-actor made burger flipper at Red Robin, Joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home